Social media can help you find new leads, retain clients and grow your business.
The web is becoming even more social as applications and social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+, allow people to share just about everything they experience. As a result, word of mouth has taken a whole new meaning. Consumers are now able to find information and talk about every product or service that a business provides. If your social media presence is weak, then your business could find itself falling behind very quickly.
How Strong is Your Social Media Presence?
There are hundreds of millions of active users constantly engaged in social media – many of whom are possible customers of yours. If you’re not reaching out to and engaging your customers and prospects on these highly active social media networks, then you can almost be certain that you will lose business to your competitors that are using these channels properly.
How Can ClickNGoGroup Help You with Social Media Marketing?
A few of the most common barriers that seem to prevent most businesses we with speak from leveraging social media marketing are (1) they don’t know how, (2) they don’t have time or (3) they have privacy concerns.
Fortunately for you, ClickNGo Group has spent a lot of time researching and developing best practices for effective social media marketing that teach you how to use social media properly, save you time and leverage transparency to grow your business. Before that though we help you understand if your business even needs social media in the first place. As with any of our services though, don’t just take our word for it. Take advantage of our social media expertise and find out how we can get your social marketing efforts off the ground and generating business for you.
Is Social Media Right for You?
Social media should be something that helps to grow your business, not suck the time, money and life out of it. When you start to think of social media in this way, as opposed to something that will cost you more money, distract your business or leave your company open for scrutiny, only then will you see the real value and get actual results from it.
So, how do you tell if social media is actually right for your business?
Here are some qualifications to help you find your answer.
Social Media is Right for You if…
- Your customers are there. If you customers spend time on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, etc, then your business needs to have a presence there.
- You believe in transparency. If you are not afraid or prevented from sharing as many details about your business as possible, then social media can provide an amazing platform for public praise and respect.
- You want more communication. If you want to be able to openly communicate with your customers and prospects where they are, on their time, then you won’t find a better place to accomplish this.
- You welcome word of mouth. If your business thrives off of word of mouth referrals, then you cannot pass up on the opportunity to get even more business from the newest version of “word of mouth” – social media networking.
- You like free market research. If you want to save thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours on market research, then look no further than the top social networks. A few simple polls can deliver what would normally be very expensive data.
- You need a better ROI. If your other traditional marketing efforts are expensive and slow, then you may just find that social media strategies deliver better returns over time. Results may vary depending on involved products and services.
These 6 qualifiers should help you make the right decision for your business. At the end of the day, any marketing campaigns should contribute to your bottom line and improve your relationship with your customers. If you are unable to find a viable business case for your company’s use of social media, then focus your efforts elsewhere.
Are you ready to find out if social media is right for your company?
[button link=”http://clickngogroup.com/contact-2/” size=”large” style=”alert” color=”#ff7100″ text=”light”]Yes! I Want To Talk Now[/button]