Set up separate groups for the whole congregation, just church leadership, youth group, etc.
- Send daily or weekly prayers
- Notify people of what’s happening in your church
- Instantly communicate last minute changes and emergency notifications.
Use a tool to communicate with your congregation that 90% of them own and have within reach 24/7
- 37% of the population are active email users
- 41% have a Facebook account
- 7% have a Twitter account
- 90% send and receive (SMS) text-messages
- 95% of all text messages are read within the first 5 minutes
- As a spiritual leader, which technology should you use to reach the maximum amount of your congregation or potential members?
Texting is the most widely used technology application world-wide. So it is no surprise that churches are turning towards mobile to increase their engagements, decrease print costs, and reach their members at any time no matter where they are.
ClickNGo Group Marketing provides mobile communications solutions to help you reach your members using the most commonly used from of communications today–simple text messaging. Combined with our enterprise level messaging system, we also offer other services such as mobile websites/apps to help you provide your content right on your member’s cell phones.
Engage Your Youth Groups Instantly
- Speak the language of today’s youth: Texting!
- Involve parents – send updates during youth outings and events.
- Instantly update your whole group with event changes and cancellations.
- Easy to manage.